View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2016, 01:34 (Ref:3688117)   #30
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Mad Max for me, because he was fast and exciting, and doing lots of passing. Lewis was faster but not exciting and he had no need to pass anyone. The present vote of 43-2 is biased too far towards Max though.

I've no idea why someone has voted for Nicola. He was somewhere between half a second and a second slower than his team-mate all race, he got mullered by Max early on, and was generally as uninspired as was to be expected in the wet. Sure he only needed second, but he wouldn't have had that if it weren't for the RB switch to inters and back again.

Grosjean? Someone is pulling our .......leg, I think. Crashing before the grid has formed up does not constitute Driver of the Grand Prix. I did feel sorry for him though. It was an easy mistake to make in the conditions, and he must have felt sick to his boots to have wasted such a good qually result.
I voted for Nicola. Despite the rain, the FCY's and the Red flags, he kept it together. There was no way, he was going to get the better of Lewis in those conditions. Lewis is a natural in the rain. Instead, Nicola focused on the job ahead, which is finishing the race and winning the WDC.

Fairplay to Max, he drove a great race, got the jump on Nicola but got let down by the tyre stops but that's part of it. Who called the tyre stops, Max or RBR?