View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2014, 22:04 (Ref:3396958)   #12
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think anyone who's a 1 or a 4 is missing out myself. It would be a shame to miss out on the atmosphere, but by the same token, there wouldn't be an atmosphere without the world's greatest motor race being in the middle of it all.

I went for 2, because I'll be trackside for around 75% of the race with RLM plugged in. The rest of it is reserved for beer drinking, BBQs having a rest in the ACO Enclosure, having a laugh with mates or napping.