View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2024, 02:11 (Ref:4203791)   #977
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
As their new Hamilton or new Lauda?
Exactly. I just don't see him coming back to drive in F1 and even if he did, I also don't see one of the top three teams picking him up. I can see Vettel in some type of F1 team role (ala Lauda, Marko). I think he might excel at that.

As to driving, it seems like Vettel is trying to decide if he wants to give prototypes a go or not. He recently was testing the Porsche 963 WEC hypercar. I have to wonder if he is deciding to step on any merry-go-round at all be it as driver or in any other capacity. Or... just to continue to live the retired life.

Richard