View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2005, 19:56 (Ref:1452975)   #21
foreversideways
Veteran

England
Bramhall
foreversideways should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridforeversideways should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't think Alex was critical of the team on TV. I think you are just being a little to sensitive there and doing what the tabliod press do "blowing things up out of proportion". As to the Robbie and Alex situation. For me it is simple, you have two drivers, so you use them. Other teams are doing this by alternating their drivers, for example France, Australia, New Zealand to name just 3. Two sets of input and feedback have to be better than one. Perhaps Robbie is going in the wrong direction with the car ?. With no comparison, who can say. Also this perspective of Alex being a rookie is in my opinion just not so. I admit that since Formula Renult his seat time has been limited due to money. However when he has raced he has been excellent and as team mate to Jonny Read in F3000 he was comprehensivly faster. New Zealand appear quite happy to run Jonny and there are quite a number of drivers out there who are nowhere near in the same league as Alex. So i would say to team GB, you have employed two drivers so use them.