View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2012, 08:11 (Ref:3097613)   #12
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
£88 for two days? Compared to the price of a Premiership ticket for a 90 minute match, it's an absolute bargain. Go to Swindon to watch the local bladder kickers, and they'll sting you twenty five quid to watch pretty dire football for half an afternoon.

I'm pretty sure that the price is the same as last year. I think my stand price is.

You're getting the cream of classic racing cars for two whole days, virtually sunrise until sunset. You get to go to the paddock and chat to the drivers, plus photograph the cars close up. Try getting in to the stables at the Grand National!

Yes, it's a lot of money but so are many days out in the real world. Only the whole, we are spoilt in motor sport because clubbie races are pretty cheap to attend. IMO.