View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2012, 11:37 (Ref:3098371)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i don't know about ramos. his cv suggests that he already knows how to not throw things away, and in terms of fr3.5 grids he wasn't exactly inexperienced or from nowhere. it'll be very interesting to see what he can do with a car and a teammate who are both clearly up to the job of winning - not all that different from his year with fortec i suppose.

i like sorensen because him and stanaway are posterchildren for the relevance of formula ford in a young drivers experience. granted, sorensen's done frenault, f3 in all shapes and forms and that f masters thing in germany too... come to think of it i bet he's got a really interesting insight into the current single seater ladder for that very reason.

i really hope frijns and yelloly can keep bird honest for the title battle this weekend too. it's good for the credibility of the series from all perspectives that there's a mix of 'unsigned' drivers like those two and f1 trained and filtered guys like bird, bianchi, rossi and to a point williamson too.

worth bearing in mind that those two are also the main contenders for the f1 demo drive for the non-f1 signed highest placed championship finisher too.