View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2014, 21:00 (Ref:3393523)   #11
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a tough sell when you've got series who do stream for free. Even though Blancpain have been tying themselves in knots a bit with their efforts at Monza.

What they have to be careful of is making sure it works. A lot of anger is directed at streams even when they are free.

If I didn't have Motors I'd pay for it. It says RLM will feature which is good news. I assume they can still air the audio free online.

I wonder whether there will also be an archiving service again in case you can't watch it live. Do you still have to pay to watch a two-day old race - if indeed you even can?