View Single Post
Old 7 May 2012, 10:24 (Ref:3070585)   #801
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
That car hasnt turned enough wheels to even be considered a worthy entry despite the Pescarolo name..Will this be another Aston Martin? To jeopardize the Luxury racing entries which will be crucial to the GTE field at Le Mans is worrying.

I hope this gets resolved. I didnt understand why Luxury was interested in Pescarolo in the first place.
Henri Pescarolo has supported Le Mans enough over the years to not have to have a car turning a wheel to justify an entry to Le Mans!

A small team on a tight budget has to race its car for the first time somewhere, and this particular small team on a tight budget has been as loyal as anyone else in ACO-sanctioned sportscars since the turn of the millenium.

I hope this gets sorted too. I think Luxury were interested in Pescarolo as a team that punches way above its weight consistently in the world's greatest endurance race...