View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2008, 16:27 (Ref:2337052)   #590
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
The answer to Facemob whoever he is "most do".There are not to many members of Golden Sperm Club and I understand the present conditions do not effect them .We will see but there does seem to be lots of sticking heads in the sand on these threads and a reality check may be in order.When an extremely well known bloke who has raced and owned some of the best cars in Europe tells me at Spa this year that he along with others are cutting back next year due to economic conditions I tend to believe him.Not a money market man but the expensive end of the Masters pits.Remember the pension pots of the over 50's have taken a hammering and the money has to be replaced from somewhere.

What I said in my note is that there will be spaces and I firmly believe that.We are booked and will take four cars but we are far from representative of any general grouping