View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2008, 16:33 (Ref:2337056)   #591
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston
The answer to Facemob whoever he is "most do"..........................

What I said in my note is that there will be spaces and I firmly believe that.We are booked and will take four cars but we are far from representative of any general grouping
Tim races a Replica DType and has been there for the last two years. John I tend to agree with you on a general basis and indeed concur as far as the expensive end of the grid is concerned. But my point is that the lesser cars will come out because they are run by those who don't suffer from the originality/ego problems. This may not sit well with the organisers but I suspect if push comes to shove they'll be taking anyone they can get.