View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2008, 16:55 (Ref:2337075)   #593
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble
Rich racers pulling their belts in would prefer to do nothing rather than race with montego's - its not why they race.
Exactly, which is my point, although I'm lost with the Montego references. But I'm also not sure why you think the rich guys will be out and not the club racers. I suspect it will be the opposite simply because of your point re Montegos(?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble
Therefore the idea of trading down will only happen within the confines of say HSCC or indeed possibly masters. The F5000 driver starts playing more in his HFF car, the Aston driver in his FIA MGB etc...
I suspect if they run or have two cars, then they won't be trading down, they'll be selling to deleverage.