Veteran

England
Somwhere Near Reading.UK
Cynic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
too greedy gets the kiss of death...

should of stuck with the suggested top 10
Although let's not forget that it would have been top 20 if it hadn't been for what turned out to be a pretty good strategy call. I have to say though that I'm reasonably impressed with her so far; okay she hasn't set the world alight but she's starting to put in some consistent performances, and it's not like there isn't a track record of single-seater drivers struggling to adapt. Has anyone else noticed though that she seems either unwilling or unable to race on the high side? Every race I've seen she's stuck to the inside even if it clearly isn't the fastest line.

Totally agree with the commenst about Bayne though. It's a joke that a driver that is running for the championship is being overlooked in favour of cup drivers. Obviously it won't happen but I'd like to see him take a gamble and go knocking on KBM's door. They look like they could do with having a full time driver to do some proper development rather than playing musical chairs every race.