View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2011, 23:19 (Ref:2974977)   #2255
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't actually believe some people get so het up by this debate.

I love motor racing more than anything but I don't get following a manufacturer like a football team. Just don't get it. I follow the sport.

Especially when they're dull mass-manufacturers. These companies make the A4 and the 106! Fair enough, I might perhaps get behind Alfa Romeo or Ferrari if they entered P1 because they make desirable cars, but I've never drawled over a 1007.

Audi will go down in history as one of the great Le Mans marques and their battle with Peugeot is magnificent to watch. Peugeot are excellent, but Audi are clearly better because they keep winning Le Mans, and that's all that needs to be said.

IMO, of course