View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2012, 23:24 (Ref:3020752)   #2540
tyronnezx
Racer

Sri Lanka
New Zealand
tyronnezx has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
Well, Audi has shown that they can spend a lot of money just to end up looking foolish. On the other hand, so has Toyota. JRM or Strakka for victory then? Sweet redemption for the AMR-One?

But, seriously, I think Audi has a pretty good shot at taking a 1-2-3-4 at Le Mans this year. It'll be hard to get everything lined up perfectly for four cars (especially two with the new hybrids), but if they can pull their heads out of their arses, I think they have a pretty good shot at things. Toyota is definitely a wildcard, but they have a lot to prove still.

yeah they have alot to prove but Toyota still is determined to win at le mans. how funny is it that after Toyota announces two cars Audi runs for the hills and enters their two hybrids too. i think Audi will be the favorites for the podium but it would be stupid to write Toyota off even if this is their maiden year. these guys stufffed up formula one but everything else seems to fit well for the boys and girls in cologne. i think this year alone they had six formula one teams testing their cars there