View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2014, 20:29 (Ref:3398256)   #53
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Despite having been to Spa several times, I never bought any tickets so I'm out of sorts now!

Is the laughable bad sherpa.be site the only way to purchase tickets up front?
They are 28 euros now, but don't include an option for parking tickets?
How much are the entrance tickets at the gates?

And as my friend is disabled, we'd like a disabled parking if possible. I believe that is parking P1? Anyway to get tickets for that? Or just show up on the day with his disability stickers showing in the windscreen?
And how much will the parking be? 5 euros or so if I remember correctly?

Thx, Vincent
Buying tickets on the day is dead easy and while it's been a while I don't remember it being rip off expensive.

When I've gone on a whim I've parked in one of the impromptu carparks on Rue de Circuit for about 5 euro but these are just a field, so maybe doable on crutches but less so in a wheelchair. Assuming your friend has a disabled badge I might be inclined to drive down really close to the track and talk my way in to the car park there but no idea if that is likely to succeed.

If last year is anything to go by the free parking pass location you got from booking early got you somewhere which was emphatically NOT disabled friendly and a lot further away from track than the private field car parks.

I take it contacting Spa directly gets you nowhere?