View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2006, 19:40 (Ref:1765265)   #27
dizzy_izzy
Rookie

dizzy_izzy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its really sad that most of you sit here and slag the drivers off but when actually, could you sit in front of a camera at 6 o'clock in the morning and even though your not a tv presenter your a racing driver and do a great job? i don't think so.
Regarding Robbie i don't think any of us are really able to comment on his year in WSR as he spent more time in the gravel due to James Rossiter or in a weekend he had up to 3/4 engine changes his luck wasn't really going his way. Again we can't comment on Oliver jarvis' performance as it was really a fantastic race track to judge a driver on and Darren, well im not his number one fan but all i can say is they only put him in the car last year to cover a race and they did it again this year as Robbie had other commitments but he did an OK job.
The problem with people is we're all too quick to judge but none of us have any data, none of us know what happens in teams and none of us should be so unsupportive of drivers.

You don't decide who goes in the car so why bother all argueing over it. I think your comments have been rude and unfair.

I shall leave you to tear my post apart!