View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2013, 21:09 (Ref:3220795)   #22
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
That's the level of the thread, is it? Convention is that you let someone else ruin the thread you start.

A lot of people will see this and simply not want to participate, if that is the standard of discussion and the response that anyone who posts an alternative view is going to get.
To be fair, FAS33 is slightly younger than many of the regulars on this forum (so I am led to understand, anyway). OK, a lot younger...

FAS, you should understand that this forum doesn't have the red/blue polarisation you might be used to. There are many shades of grey here - so many, in fact, that I have had to park my eternal dislike of the Ferrari team *and* Alonso and begrudgingly admit in public that yes, he's a bloody good driver.

And you know what? Nobody hated me for it. Well, I did, a bit.

Nuanced discussion is a speciality. One day I will manage that, too