View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2014, 23:10 (Ref:3365853)   #9
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Friday is indeed the busiest day of the week! For that reason I've not made it yet to the Pistonheads meet near the Beausejour rotunda.

Better planning needed!
I actually feel it's the contrary .
The Pit Visits and Pit walk is the only thing I schedule for Friday (I have never been to the parade), this gives me time to walk around and slowly absorb all the things I rush by the other days. Around 16-17 I take a nice long shower, find something to eat and hit the bed around 20-21 so I can get a lot of sleep before getting up at 09:00 Saturday morning

Might do the Parade in the city this year, but only if I feel I can do it without stress and confusion