View Single Post
Old 23 May 2011, 08:56 (Ref:2884290)   #29
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
7 for me. Quite interesting.

Not sure what F1 can do after reading some of the comments above. People want overtaking, so F1 change the rules and we get overtaking. Then same people say they don't like the artificial rules that enable the overtaking and we should go back to the good 'ole days, when, er, there wasn't any overtaking.

FFS people, if you want overtaking without artificial aids so much, watch club racing.

Of course, the same people are REALLY looking forward to Monaco, where its impossible to overtake at all (but it will be interesting to see if DRS makes a difference). Face the facts people, Monaco is the worst race on the calendar, unless you are a driver there, when I'm sure it's a right laugh - but to a spectator - I'd rather eat my own testicles....
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.