View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2012, 20:12 (Ref:3144282)   #2632
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Don't forget the costcapped nature of the engine. They are not allowed to cost more than 75000 for a whole season if I'm not mistaking. This would make entering a diesel or anything very new to expensive I'm afraid.
Expect the engine to be the same powerplant as the M3 GTE and the Z4 GT3 are running.
Dinan would be a unlikely engine builder because of their location. Wouldn't make any sense to use a DP engine builder when you got a load of GTE and GT3 engine developing talent in house now does it?
WR tried to make a LMP2 Diesel, with very little success. How far they actually got, i don't know.

Last edited by CTD; 30 Sep 2012 at 20:29.