Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2013, 19:02 (Ref:3342445)   #74
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Now that Vettel agrees that it's 'absurd', perhaps more people will like the idea?

But I agree, it is absurd. I will also agree that it was an absurd idea when we get to the Abu Dhabi GP.

I think it was equally absurd that Alain Prost lost the 1988 title, even though he had scored more points than his team mate. Dumb regulations are not a new thing.
That was the best 11 result rule. I'm glad they got rid of it but now it looks like dumb rules are coming back in order to spice up the racing.