Thread: UK DRAG RACING
View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2023, 06:09 (Ref:4166458)   #12
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I've been wanting a drag racing thread for a long time... does it just have to be UK drag racing, though? The vast majority of what I see is NHRA, IHRA, and most interestingly to me, amatuer drag-and-drive events. The Aussies are all over drag-and-drive events now too!
Any drag racing will do! I spend too much time watching borderline legal street racing on 1320 Video channel on YouTube and , as you say the Aussies and Kiwis are hugely into the sport . The showmanship and spectacle are unrivalled , and I say that after more than fifty years watching every branch of motor sport .

For UK fans within reach of Santa Pod I can heartily recommend Dragstalgia , I think on the coming weekend . More smiles than there will be at Silverstone , and a much better soundtrack ...