Old 15 Feb 2012, 00:19 (Ref:3025955)   #1263
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36ST View Post
That was an unusually brief reply from NZSTFan, I think what he meant to say was:

"I am again so excited about the wonderful class that is the V8 Supertourers that I want to stand some place very high and shout to the entire world my happiness and joyful delight that we have the best touring car class that the world has ever seen right here, and that anyone who doesn't feel the same way as me is yet to be changed to my positively upbeat way of thinking about the best thing to ever have happened to motorsport anywhere in the world".
Thanks for that E36ST, but i can write my own comments thankyou. I dont need anyone to translate for me.

Any your kinda right anyhow, i do think this is a great thing, and yes i'm excited about it......am i not allowed to be excited by something i like?? or do we all have to be depressed about things and mope around being negative all the time.

Get a life E36ST, and just remember, this thread is for the SuperTourers....thats kinda the reason i've been posting on here. I've even checked the title of the thread, and yup, sure enough its a ST thread alright!

Capiche?