View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2007, 02:35 (Ref:1901392)   #33
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
cripes, 31 years old now...funny but cuz of the low seat, it looks like a trials bike doesn't it? My first bike was a late 60's Honda twin 175 with a instrument cluster like an old Beemer, ran kinda crappy for the old thing it was (around '79 I guess) but learned to ride on it, driving illegally at night when the cops wouldn't be able to see the little sticker on the license plate...

then a Kawwy 175 2-stroke enduro, then a Honda 450 twin, then a Yammy 550 four, then a Yammy 350 twin 2-stroke for the track

ps, I just noticed that your 250 is a "TRL" duh, as in trial......

anyway, don't own bikes anymore, just fob off rides here and there when I can and get a thrill and am always amazed by todays suspensions, brakes, tires etc. I love anything on two wheels (motorized or not) and love the feeling of how immediately comfortable I am on a bike even if its been ages...

cheers, and have fun with all yer toys there slippy...