View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2013, 15:11 (Ref:3270055)   #41
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm going, as are my dad and my uncle, but as for who else comes is completely up in the air. My sister will probably have exams, my girlfriend is desperate to come but might also have exams, and my mates who came this year may not have the money next time round. Then there's an extended group of 20 who seem to be doing LM on alternate years.

So, essentially, I am definitely going but that's absolutely all I know. Oh, and after we took the Panda down in glorious Martini livery, we've decided we'll have to take that again. Silk Cut Panda, surely not!?

I want to get there on the Tuesday in 2014, and hopefully camp at MB. Both may not be achievable due to who we may be going with....

Very envious of those of you who have the certainty to book it straight away!