View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2014, 21:54 (Ref:3392562)   #45
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
So Sainz luck curse may be his undoing this year and give someone from a less 'on it' team a window..

It will.be tough to beat him in that pace advantage, but then it can't be like that every round?

Stevens drove beautifully in race 1 as Sainz did on Sunday. I actually thought Stevens was doing a well judged race coming through and not doing anything rash but clearly felt he had to get past Buller in a hurry as the recivering Merhi was looming?

A couple of drivers surprised me how anonymous they were and a couple really surprised me how strong they were.

Merhi looked single seater rusty but clearly he will be a challenger this year. Sirotkin could be the real dark horse. Ghiotto looks a good racer and i haven't seen Stockinger drive that well for years! Rowland is bound to improve as no doubt will Nato and Sorensen.

Yep plenty to look forward to this year no doubting that.

Martsenko blew me away with his pace