View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2013, 14:47 (Ref:3321659)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
Since the constructors championship is for chassis builders, the spirit of the rules is not against the existence of customer cars. Remember the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and even early 1980s, where in F1 many teams used customer cars.
sure, but even adjusted for inflation a chassis back then cost a fraction of what they do today. its not a fair comparison.

comparing the eras in this regards is at best just as subjective as comparing drivers from different eras imo.