View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2013, 13:20 (Ref:3308160)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
International Ten-tenths camp for oversea guests.

Hi.

As it seems that there is a need for a "ground crew" for some of the Ten-tenths members flying in to Le Mans I would like to open our camp to up till 8 people.

I have been organising trips to Le Mans the last 9 years with a camp between 8 and 40 people.

In 2014 we have asked for a camp on Maison Blanche, just like this year.
We are a bunch of lovely Danes, who come to Le Mans for a variaty of reasons. Some for the race, other more for the beer.
We are not a party camp.

What i offer is this:

Tent within the camp(good tent for 2 pax) arrive wed - leave sun/mon
Enterence ticket (Generale Whole weekend)
Breakfast in camp (continental)

Price: DKK 2000 US$ 363 EUR 268 AUD 384

Ekstras:

1 person pr tent

Price: DKK 500 US$ 90 EUR 67 AUD 96

Sleepingback and airmatress (to keep or leave behind):

Price: US$ 67 EUR 50 AUD 70

As i buy my tickets and camps via an agent the prices is higher that if you do the work yourself with the ACO. I must pay a markup on the prices and buy 2 tickets with every camp i buy, also at a higher price as at the ticketoffice.

If you should be interested please contact me on kpkorsager@hotmail.com or personal message. If you need reference, CTD has been a part of the camp the last 2 years and we meet up with a lot of the 10/10th members this year at the meeting.

Kenn Korsager