View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2022, 10:07 (Ref:4124137)   #458
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, that will explain why I am making fun of this Yamaha and how they apply peltiers. (not only she does the same thing) Well, first of all, the Peltier element, it is a SEMICONDUCTOR .. and it is commonly known that semiconductors, but above the temperature of 150 degrees Celsius, are damaged. But apparently, on a special and very expensive order, such Peltiers were produced, which withstand a temperature of 400 degrees Celsius ... in addition, they measure their 5% weldability, but it is not clear what to what. Well, let it be. These high-temperature Peltiers have been made to have a large temperature difference, then there will be a great feasibility then. Well, pears on the willow, because it is not a heat engine .. I will explain - it thinks that if it heats the cells to 400 degrees Celsius, they will give more electricity .. Obviously not true, because in photovoltaics electricity is created on a different principle, and basically it is independent of the cell temperature. You can spoil them only by heating them up. It is quite the same with the Peltiers. Instead of cooling the exhaust pipe with water and putting a Peltier on the water, such incredible things are made and advertised with their "wisdom". The current on the peltier does not arise only because there is a temperature difference, a phenomenon more similar to photovoltaics .. Of course, the temperature difference is needed but within a reasonable range for Peltier, i.e. 70 degrees Celsius ..

So much for the deserved Yamaha company and other wise ...

Well, since I have so much money, then I schematically drew my Half Rotate for Newcomen, rework two "cylinders" so that atmospheric pressure had free access to "pistons"

Andrew