View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2010, 21:44 (Ref:2748133)   #109
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
dj4monie is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
The #61 Risi is whooping the #62 so far this weekend, i thought Melo and Bruni were Ferrari's top guns?
Mr. Risi said they needed another lap or two to get temperature in the tires.

All the cars will be within a second down to about 9th race pace. Not worried, just keep the Porsche behind you and keep in contact with the BMW's. I still don't believe these teams (BMW and Corvette) still have the balance figured out yet.

Trimmed out the BMW's and Corvette are the fastest cars with the Porsche coming next. They can qualify like that, but can they race like that? BMW was strong here (Corvette did some testing here) and as I said they'll be strong again and I don't care if they win.

We are coming up on two tracks that favor the Ferrari given Risi back to back to back victories at Mosport and back to back Petit Le Mans victories.

As long as we have #61 and #02 and maybe an AF Corsa car running interference it will be hard for any other team to win Driver's, Team or Manufacturers title and I'm looking for the complete SWEEP of all three to send the F430 out on a very high note.