View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2012, 06:33 (Ref:3012680)   #55
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Pete

Sorry, as John has kindly pointed out in my chairmans address to the motorsport nation, I forgot to add the Clan. This was not done on purpose.

Its quite fitting actually that its caused this line of discussion because your efforts last year are the whole ethos of this event. Towards the end of the video there is a still shot of you and your team which, when I looked at it, I thought "yep thats got to go in" because although you look knackered and as if you had been through hell and back, the overwhelming thing that comes across from the picture is that you look happy , really as if you had just run a marathon or something....you just look like someone who was tired....but glad to be...and THAT is what its all about (you look a lot happier than Jody Halse bless him!!! ha ha)

Once again, just to confirm, The Clans entry is in

ta
C