View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2010, 12:40 (Ref:2727531)   #103
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
I do agree that LPD would be in for good results by stepping down and bringing Bell back when needed. Cocker is still only 22 and is learning from Pirro, if anyone has the data it would be interesting to compare their fastest laps and averages
The lap chart can be found on the ALMS site HERE. Unless I am missing something the lap chart only shows car position, not lap times. So I guess it doesn't really help figure out who was putting in faster laps. But you can see that the car did lead the race for periods of time before the final pit stop sequence. I am not sure who did the double stint, but the car led before and after the 1st pit stop, but not after the 2nd stop.