View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2003, 01:31 (Ref:495638)   #13
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Pilbeam has been completely redesigned over the winter and even has new livery now.

Quote:
Dark Dog America to Sponsor Team Bucknum Racing

It was announced today that Dark Dog America (Dark Dog) will be the primary sponsor of Team Bucknum Racing (TBR) and its Pilbeam MP91 entry in the LMP 675 class of the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) throughout 2003.

The announcement was made by Gregory C. Martin, and Jeffry O. Dana, company principals of Syndicate Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), a full-service sports and events marketing and property rights representation firm in the sports and entertainment sectors who brokered the deal between Dark Dog and TBR.

"We could not be happier to have such a strong international brand name represented on our car this season," stated team owner, Jeff Bucknum. "We have worked hard this off-season to improve our car's performance package, and we are elated to share this coming season's successes with Dark Dog."

Dark Dog intends to leverage through this partnership the marketing elements included in the TBR sponsorship to further build their brand in the minds of motorsports fans in North America.

Dark Dog's CEO, Randy Ridenour, reciprocated Bucknum's statement. "As we continually strive to increase our points of distribution in America and build our brand, the elements of the TBR package and the activation services that SS&E provides made this an opportunity we just could not pass up."

Elements of the sponsorship include: a complete redesign of the paint scheme on the team's lead race car (#56), logo identification on the driver suits, team transporter, paddock area, as well as numerous logo usage, likeness, and retail promotional rights with select retailers who will be announced in the near future. Dark Dog will enjoy primary sponsorship positioning with TBR throughout the 10-race ALMS season, as well as in the famed 24 Hours of Le Mans this June in France.

About Dark Dog America

Dark Dog (http://www.darkdogamerica.com) produces energy drinks, with natural guaranĂ¡ caffeine and vitamins. Dark Dog is the first premium energy drink, which has been awarded with two high profile awards for outstanding quality. The company is a growing and dynamic organization, founded in Austria in 1995, and based domestically in Hollywood, Florida. Over the last seven years, Dark Dog has developed into one of the world's strongest brands and is currently the number two energy drink in the world in terms of brand recognition.
Fortunately the Spyker -- my absolute favourite -- has not changed its appearance radically and still looks like a World War I airplane. It ran very beautifully until it hit an inconveniently parked Porsche, I think.

We're having freezing rain here. I can't wait for Sebring!