View Single Post
Old 16 May 2011, 20:56 (Ref:2881266)   #25
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
thanks, i'd missed the whole last lap shenanigans.

really hope they can keep a race at monza for future seasons. the wtcc itself is totally pants (seriously, *just* two 20 minute races? no wonder they struggle to keep manufacturer interest), but hey, a couple of races at monza is the same no matter what sort of other stuff is racing.
Thanks for clearing upo the Van Der Drift last laps stuff there everyone, I had wondered why he had dropped from 4th like that. I had also wondered where Panciatici sprung from, all of a sudden he was right with Chris and Canamasas, like he was the Tardis coming out of an invisibilty cloak!!!!!

Seeing as Van Der Drift was kept on for a 3rd meeting (the original plan was for just the first IIRC) it must mean that he's impressed enough to keep the drive longer, or no-one else has come along with a big enough bag of gold yet!

Jake Rozensweig was a naughty boy out there I thought, there were a couple of others who drove a bit too dirty for my liking too, most of them fortunately were closer to the back than the front.

Agree Bella about the World Boring Cars, how that series can get a top billing is beyond me, like the BTCC, those cars are a disgrace to their respective titles and place in the sport compared to their ancestors but I digress!!

Last edited by chunterer; 17 May 2011 at 20:44.