View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2005, 08:34 (Ref:1453925)   #74
eldougo
Rookie

eldougo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My wife and i had a great day on Sunday we had no problems getting into the Circuit traffic was heavy but moving.The racing and entertaiment was good, we camped on the fence at top of the straight good spot to see most of the track,crowds where great and bigger than i expected (loved the National flags) around the place it gave ti a great atmosphere .
I spoke to a few people and the all seemed to love the idea and gave the impression that they would be back 2006.As one chap said to me it beat driving to Melbourne spending time and money to get there and back.The racing was GREAT love the restarts those car sure get up and mombo on a fast track like "The Creek ",I took ear plugs for my wife but she said (I love the Noise).
At work today two people told me they want to come with me next year afdter seeing it on TV and thats a good sign .It was a pleasure to see cars sliding about getting out of shape under brakes ,young driver making mistakes and getting back on the blackstuff and into it again ,it reminded me of F5000 days ,except the did not blow up.To see them go 3 abreast through turn 1 was great that take BALL's.
I know where i be getting my FIX for speed next year ,I liked the way they went into the pit road at full speed made the other racing they have here look SLOW, and very boreing compared to these A1 racers.Bring on 2006.