View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2013, 14:28 (Ref:3214569)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
Looks like a Batmobile, and probably nearly impossible to drive on normal roads. Sorry, not my thing at all - back to the old "Lambo" problem, all style and no practicality.
ehhh it's only a problem if you ever considered driving one. i like lambo because they do different things design wise that push other manufacturers to think laterally too.

i don't know if you've ever seen the film "the devil wears prada" but the scene where the stroppy magazine editor explains where the crappy blue jumper came from to the righteous assistant who thinks the high fashion world is irrelevant.... it's kind of like that. lambo pushing the frontiers of what we'd normally consider to be an acceptable road car is a good thing, even if we'd not buy it ourselves.

i think it looks pretty epic too. i'm not sure if that's an "omg it looks superb" type of epic or a "deathstar" kind of HUGE epic, but...