View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2006, 08:41 (Ref:1647819)   #24
AstroBoy
Rookie

England
AstroBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy
Mikola raced in Europe before. He is not a fat bottomed girl that started in F3 Asia to move up. The crowd numbers are not official. The TV Coverage is OK and the premiuns are OK. I respect.

Yes, Ananda raced in Europe before, but had to come back to Asia due to lack of funds. Asan F3 saved him because it was affordable, and gave him the opportunity to attract more funding and also improve his driving – and he now drives for A1 Team Indonesia…

Everyone I have spoken to has said that the crowd was massive, and I’ve seen photo’s which prove it.

TV is great, every event is telecasted LIVE, and the production is good too. Probably best TV deal in Asia (not sure of Japan).

Quote:
You don't know much about the championship. I am not a genius but I don't say this kind of mistakes. Across the wire across the land Avila did two or three rounds on the underrated Tom's Team Asia. Set my alarm, turn on your charm and ... Neil Brown engine is crap. Bad engine compared to Tom's and Nissan. Super champion Christian Jones team didn't work with a Dallara F304 before and they didn't previous test.

The Neil brown mugen Honda engine was the best in the championship – easily.

Christian Jones drove the car 3 days after the final round of the Championship at Batangas, and went 1.2 seconds faster than Rodolfo ever did…..

Nothing wrong with the car OR the Neil Brown engine…

They also did testing during the season (Thursday and Fridays before each race meeting as well as additional testing at battings).

Rodolfo did 8 races and never came close to winning. Jones did one test day in the 04 and did a time that would have put him on pole.

Quote:
It finally happened - Am I slightly mad? - he came 5th according to his website in front of Pena. Tyson Sy has 3 years of F3 and his Championship organization supported driver. This kettle is boiling over for you now.

Tyson Sy has only been racing f3 for 1 more year – compared to Avila…..

You still haven’t shown us evidence of how Rodolfo would have “easily” won the championship this year.

He would still have to beat Tyson and Winslow, he didn’t even get close in 2005 – not even close.

And this year he would also have to come against Jackson, Battistini, Moreno, Pena, etc…

Quote:
It's all so shameless. 3Bond isn't racing in Asia anymore. Team Goddard HQ are in Philippines I just checked and paid by Philippines sponsors. Aran is the only non-local team.

Um.. The ThreeBond teams are still racing in Asian…. They are coming 2nd in the Japanese F3 Championship and second in the Asian F3 Championship…..

Team Goddard has their office in Asia, because all of the races are there – wouldn’t make sense in being based in the UK would it. But it is still owned by the British…..

And why would it matter if the sponsors are from Asia?? Is RenaultF1 a Japanese team, because they are sponsored by Mild Seven???

Quote:
Where're the teams from Macau, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Thai, Malasya or Japan?

Give it Time, The series (and motorsport in general) is still very new.

Formula three in Europe as been going for more than 50 years, yet Asian F3 is barely 5 years old..

It will take time – but they are moving in the right direction. Live television and big crowds are helping to make it grow.

Quote:
I fell in a wishing well to them and now the damage is done And who have you become? You said they are going to test. I'll sit down and waiting and see.

Yep, you wait and “see”. Like everyone it costs down to money. But they have stated that it is their plan.

Because, even though you don’t believe it – they ARE trying to get to F1.

Quote:
The topic is finished for me.

Somehow I doubt it….