View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2012, 21:15 (Ref:3032636)   #1400
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
ff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by paydirt View Post
The reason why the dirt gets dished is because it really did happen. I guess it's a way for us casual spectators to have a fly-on-the-wall view of proceedings. To witness Teds unfortunate incident first hand, & to then be there while the poor Lambo was unloaded into their pit bunker was fascinating. While we were trying to inspect the damage in the hope of it being repairable, Cam McConville's expressionless face said it all.

Watching FF'C summonse the troops was rivetting viewing.....until a party-pooper closed the garage door.

Oh, & by the way FFC, Wayne Park was not the only one to pass judgement on the incident....I heard several other comments that may not have been considered favourable....but most were concerned about Teds welfare...with equal concern about the welfare of the Lambo.
Thanks pd.

We have always been aware of what people say and think, but mostly silence them with results. But what Park said to me specifically, WHEN he said it (gravel was still raining down), and the way he said it, was WAY out of line.

It reminded me of when he raced the 360 against Noske and Christian Jones, that I ran..... I don't like him, and for good reason