View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2014, 23:27 (Ref:3389527)   #14
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
You can't be serious? It was a bang average race I would say. Not one to watch again, just normal stuff. You can't have been watching long if that is one of the worst GP you have ever seen.
Since 1994 and we can add into that some classic races. And yes, it was one of the worst GPs I have seen. There was nothing of merit at all. It was dull, dull, boring and dull. It was as bad as the season opener in 2009 (? may have been another year) with the new tyre regulations, which was also one of the worst races I've seen. At least Indy 2005 had a bit of racing between the Ferrari's along with the battle for third and some decent crowd action. Malaysia had nothing.

Maybe, we have have been spoiled in recent years with races becoming exciting in the last phases but Malaysia was truly dismal. One of the few times that I regretted getting up to watch the sport.

I'd say Australia was your typical average F1 race. If want me to rate them I'd say Australia 6/10, Malaysia 3/10, Bahrain 8/10.

Last edited by beau1; 6 Apr 2014 at 23:34.