View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2009, 17:18 (Ref:2527408)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
The dilemma Ferrari has is that they can't really confirm their plans for next season until they know if Felipe will be race-fit for it.

I suppose it's remotely possible that Kimi and Fernando could be the race drivers for next season, with Felipe being the test driver before taking over from Kimi in 2011.

I don't see how anyone who has watched the last two races can say that Kimi's heart is no longer in it. Off-topic, but am I wrong in thinking that he has grown his hair much longer over the break?
AFAIK there's no dilemma about this, but who am I to say it is not true. Felipe has 95% of his left eye recovered and he's going to Miami to a special recovery treatment of this issue, the same one that treated DaMatta. That said, it's almost certain that he'll be there in 2010.
On a funny side, I watched Felipe racing in a Ferrari at Interlagos this weekend, for a top driver he just average with a joystick, though he ranked his own performance as abysmal.