Thread: Back home...
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2002, 09:29 (Ref:315271)   #5
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
fab - didn't see anyone either...great idea in practice - but not in reality...to many people and pictures to take
I wandered friday morning and afternoon in the pitlane with my "Aysedasi" tee-shirt, hoping to be spoted, but without any result.

Friday afternoon, I spotted the *****, ready fot a water war between Arnage and Maison Blanche...

I tried to find FG, no more success... and I knew were he was !

I went to Kpy catering friday, but it was closed (or made I a mistake in finding it ?) :confused: Then, each time I went, there was too much crowd to have something...

And finaly found Ayse, thanks to a very precise rendez-vous... and I succeeded to meet the Tourists at Arnage , in the heat of the sunday morning ! ... Stoffer, see you in September for sure , I found the yellow Daytona !

I can't imagine it's over... and we had so much to see and to do ! Definitely hard to meet in the crowd...

Last edited by Fab; 17 Jun 2002 at 09:30.