View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2011, 23:49 (Ref:2959788)   #375
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The alternative, to keep the driving skills fresh, and to stay on board the commission, is for someone at Porsche Cars Australia to see the value in having Mr Skaife in their series, and offer him a paid gig in their category for season 2012.

Mr Skaife's involvement would give that series additional credibility, it would give Mr Skaife competitive outings on the same race weekends, and on the same race tracks as the main game V8s, so could improve the commentary performance...

The teev work, the commission work, and the driving skills could all be warmed up, with a view to getting back in the seat of #888 for the enduros in 2013...

Interesting to notice that Mr Skaife's AGP Carrera Cup sponsor L'oreal has appeared on his race helmet at Phillip Island as a personal sponsor too. Perhaps parlaying that with some Vodafone shininess, and we are away...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods