Thread: LM24 Fireworks at Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2014, 21:55 (Ref:3393572)   #14
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
The campsites i use are right by the track and rockets do not come straight back down, wind and direction of flight can easily result in the hot remains coming down where they should not if an accident happens and people blame you then trouble starts and the local police will not be nice to people who have been silly, I know you think that fireworks are fun but the days of letting them off in the middle of a full camp site our well in the past and if someone get hurt the law suits will be very good for lawyers and very expensive for those found at fault
Come on there now Simon, fireworks are fun. And the police shouldn't be nice against people who've acted irresponsible and silly. That's what they're there fore, aren't they? It's seems that I have to repeat myself in explaining that if the things people do to enjoy, for instance drive fast cars, drink alcohol, cook meat over a fire and lite the odd peace of pretty fireworks safely, no harm will be done to anyone.

It seems that in your world such is not possible? That's sad. It very much is in ours. You would enjoy it too.

By the way, I've yet to see rockets being launched at Le Mans. Mostly mortar shells. Which desintegrate into tiny pieces of paper when they go off, that don't set alite the surrounding area.