View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2005, 19:49 (Ref:1406036)   #12
John Watson
Racer

England
Burgh on Bain - Lincolnshire
John Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for all your comments folks. I am glad that you enjoyed the day. The large number of Marshals that turned out to help us was fantastic, in fact it was the highest turn out for a car meeting this year at Cadwell. With that number of you watching and waiting, we had to get it right.

However, a Captain is only as good as his/her Team, so as you were all brilliant in what you did to make this event happen, it had to be O.K. We could not do it without your input and co-operation. So the MG Car Club thank you for the support that you gave on Sunday, for yet another successful meeting.

Did my predictions at the Briefing manifest during the day ? Of course they did ! I told you we would start at 09.00am and we did, I told you it would be fine all day and it was, I told you there would be a good lunch break and there was, etc. etc. To all of those that laughed, trust me next time. Just because you did not need sunglasses to drive home was only one little thing that was not quite what I predicted.

Once again my grateful thanks to you all.