View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2011, 07:21 (Ref:2865494)   #1211
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi Racer View Post
This is completely wrong. Hamilton caught Sebastien because he did not have kers. Vettel had kers in qualifying but not at the end. If he dad that boost going down the strainghts each lap like hamilton he would have had a better hshot at keeping a gap to hamilton.

He didnt want to admit that the teams Failed Kers system cost them the race
I'm going to put this off topic to rest now.
The reason why Hamilton caught and overtook Vettel, was because that Vettels tires was worn down.
Of course the fact that Vettel had no KERS, didn't help him, but in the former two races, Red Bull have proven that their car is just as fast as the McLaren, without KERS (ei. see the Malaysian GP, where Vettel is told not to use KERS, but still pulls a gap to Hamilton).

KERS is something that can close the gap between the best car, and the second best, and equalize them (in speed). But Red Bull has proven that a good car is more important that KERS.

But red line between this thread and the F1 race is fading, so please let it rest. (otherwise i have a feeling someone is going to get warnings)