View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2008, 12:33 (Ref:2109332)   #51
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good stuff NAC, is there a link to the rest of them?

Colin Giltrip said yesterday during an interview, he's hoping they'll get the sponsorship so they can race Taupo again next year. Are there some issues there, apparently? Which way's the wind blowing? Pun intended.

Top marks to NZL and Jonny Reid for the Sprint race pole. In front of a home crowd in those conditions, it was definitely a challenge for those guys getting around that track. Well done...good on ya'.

Some surprises for me were GBR, India, and China, usually much stonger showings from that bunch. Portugal 6th for the Feature race, pretty exceptional as well.

And I have to say, what a difference Robert Wickens has made for Canada. Doesn't seem to matter the circumstances, he just gets in and drives the thing. Atta' boy Bob. Okay, I got that out of the way.

Quote:
A1GP Taupo, New Zealand race timetable:
Sunday 20 January
11:00 A1GP SPRINT RACE
15:00 A1GP FEATURE RACE