View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2008, 14:30 (Ref:2109883)   #74
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider
Wonder what will happen to the teams under investigation? It could affect the race result dramatically.
Nothing new on that that I can find. If it was crossing the white lines (on the freeway) infractions at the pit entrance, it would only seem fair. Was that not Portugal’s drive-through penalty? Whatever, still enjoyed the race with that effort from Canada, even if the results do change. So, for the record, I'll take back my earlier post about the live feeds, hopefully those'll continue - at Eastern Creek as an example - only this time I'll try to get the start time right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stradlin21
Jani got stung for a jump start although it seemed harsh.
Tough day for Switzerland (and some others). No evidence of a false start that I could see, from that camera angle anyway.