View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2002, 13:38 (Ref:210127)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Lucas
Speedsims doesn't like down load accelerators for some reason, so if you are using Gozilla or similar it might cause this. I have to admit to rarely downloading cars but I am pretty partial to the TVR Tuscan.

Matt
I guessed as much - I always use DAP (I think it's better than Gozilla - having tried them both). Having said this, I've also tried the standard "right click - save target as" with no more success. I assume you don't have to be registered and logged in to download there?

(If anyone has managed to download some of Neil Bainbridge's old Le Mans cars and would be prepared to e-mail me a zip or two, I would appreciate it. PM me if you can).