View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2012, 18:47 (Ref:3086449)   #549
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
Of course it wouldn't take much to put together a team, and I doubt there are any other options available that are nearly as capable, with a team/crew sitting around waiting for a "Porsche". I do believe Porsche would gain significantly from teaming up with Penske. Who else is near the quality?
Both Oreca and Joest had a Le Mans team ready when they joined up with Toyota and Audi.
If Penske where to put a team together to be able to support Porsche, then Porsche could just as well put it together themselves.
The whole idea of teaming up with a team is to cut a corner and get some quick experience into the project.

For this, Pescarolo or Rebellion would be better choices