View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2012, 16:58 (Ref:3100233)   #2340
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not sure if all is right with the world Mr V. They have a convoluted way of doing things because I've now got a letter saying it's £40 a month from July and I have an 'entertainment' package. Originally it was supposed to be 30 quid and the F1 package. I'm starting to think they invent these things to get a bit of extra money. Looks like I've have to call them again as this contradicts what they told me on the phone. Hopefully, it's just a stock letter that doesn't correlate with what they told me.